Our Services: Funeral & Cremation
For immediate need
Call: (903) 965-4244
What should our family do? What options are available? How do we navigate all the decisions involved? At Mullican-Little, we will help you through the funeral process with personal care, full attention, and support every step of the way. We recognize that the process of planning how to honor your loved one is a deeply personal experience. So whether you choose a traditional service, a celebration of life, or a simple graveside service, our goal is simple: meeting the unique needs of your family.
One of the first decisions you will make is determining the kind of service to hold for your loved one. We will work with you every step of the way.
Cremation services are provided in our own state-of-the-art facility, so your loved one never leaves our care.
Keepsakes, Floral, and Product Options
We have a wide array of items to personalize your loved one’s memory.
How your Funeral Director Can Serve You
When a death occurs, your primary responsibility is to yourself and the ones you love. There are a number of things that require attention simultaneously. Regardless of the day or hour, Mullican-Little Funeral Home is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently. The funeral director’s main function is to assist you with the necessary details of the funeral process. Among the services funeral directors provide are:
- Arranging funeral plans
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Care and custody of the body
- Coordinating all details with the clergy
- Arranging the music you have selected
- Placing obituary and funeral notices in newspapers
- Assisting in arranging for burial or cremation
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing, flowers and monuments
- Arranging transportation for you and the members of your family prior to, during, and after the funeral
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service
- All necessary arrangements for transportation, funeral service, and burial if the deceased is to be sent to a distant location