When you plan in advance, you are making choices now based on your wishes as to how your final arrangements will be carried out. Thus, you can reduce family concerns at the time of your death
For immediate need
Call: (903) 965-4244
One of the greatest gifts you can give your loved ones is making your final plans in advance. Overall, advanced funeral planning saves time and money, gives you the flexibility of knowing your funeral options, and helps put your affairs in order in case of an untimely death or illness.
Emotional Benefits of Pre-Planning
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns – Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
Financial Benefits of Pre-Planning
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
How your Funeral Director Can Serve You
The funeral director’s main function is to assist you with the necessary details of the funeral process. When you pre-plan we help you walk through all of the options and guide you to make the right choice for you and your family. Our focus is to provide a clear and easy process.
visit prepaidfuneral.texas.gov for more information